Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to life, Back to reality

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year......... I got the best Christmas present.... Our custody battle is done and my kids are home where they belong .... We had a wonderful Christmas ...even though the kids had to go to their dads house on the 28th...That unfortunately didn't go so well.... after 3 heart broken kids and a police report and the purchase of new cell phones the kids are home again at least for a day before they have to go back....... Papa and I picked a wedding date.... we are very excited to start this new chapter in our lives together as a family.....New years eve and New Years day were very unproductive.... I managed to not really do anything..... But I will have a Christmas photo dump here in a few to be able to share the fun we had........Our schedule was very busy for the most part until the kids left We got to go to dinner with the family, decorate sugar cookies with the cousins, go to Christmas eve service, open Christmas presents and have 3 trips to the ER in a span of about 4 days....... who every said Christmas was a break....  Anyways..... after all that fun we have now started back to school... and luckily my kids are in pretty good moods so far....... Hope you guys have an amazing week and I will post some more late...... BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment