Monday, September 17, 2012

Band Wagon

So I am jumping back on my healthier band wagon today. I have trying to eat better and work out daily except Sundays cause that is my cheat day...... I did really good for a month and then I fell off the band wagon and I have felt like poo since so its time for me to get back on.......I just finished drinking my last Dr. Pepper. I am going to continue to put my food in my food tracker and being honest about what I am putting in my pie hole. C25K starts again this week and I am ready to be a runner.

In other news we had a wonderful weekend A football game.... we won.... barely but we did win.... KN was named Dixie Belle of the week and we are so proud of her. She had an amazing time at the pep rally. I am so happy to see her loving high school.... I hated high school and school in general was very hard for me.

AM got to play with the high school band this week at the football game and they did an awesome job. He is not going to continue to play once he gets in high school but he is enjoying it for now......

KE was quiet this weekend she spent alot of time just being with no homework to do and plenty of time to do nothing but enjoy all the rain we got.... I wish I could find something she liked to other then nothing /...... We need to work on this.....

 We also got Santa list done and had a soccer game for AG and 50th Anniv. celebration at my school that I got to attend as an alumni and staff which was very cool .... got to see a few of my old teachers and principle.... Its awesome to be here on staff ... the place really has not changed much since I was here....

I hope you have all had a great weekend I know I did......

No comments:

Post a Comment