Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bye Bye Wisdom

So it is the middle of the week .... Happy Hump Day..... I cant wait till Fridays football game... My BIL is dancing with my daughter at the halftime show..... I am sure this will be completely funny.....BIL is 6'6 and KNG is 4'3 and he says he has 3 left feet.......KNG says he really isn't that bad but isn't great......Still should be side splitting funny.........My week has been full of Craziness...... Wisdom teeth pulled on Friday...lost 3 pounds ........woot woot...... This weekend I slept in a pain killer induced coma.... Luckily Papa was there to feed me and take really good care of me....... Monday on my way to school I got pulled over and got a speeding ticket to find out if he would have known I was a teacher he  wouldn't have given it to me..... Mental note... wear badge when you get pulled over.......My Teacher in class has been out all week so I have had a sub in here and its been crazy..... We have had an Emergency ARD meeting scheduled on Thursday.... which mean crap loads of paper work for me........AMG fell at tennis yesterday and hurt his knee...pretty gnarly looking bloody mess but hes a boy and so that is cool........ KNG has had a pretty good week  So we have made it to Hump day and man I wish it was Friday already...... Here is hoping for a better week next week..... I am determined to start my couch to 5 k on Monday next week and going to buy 30 day shred today .........I think that is all I hope everyone has a great reat of the week and a wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment