Monday, October 1, 2012

Football, Cool Weather, Rain and earthquacks

It was a fun and exciting weekend..... Had a football game in the rain... got our rear ends kicked....but the Daddies dance was so funny and a lot of fun......in our case it was the uncle dance... but thats ok....KN did a wonderful job dancing with her uncle and they both had a really good time.......It has finally cooled off in Texas I went for a run this morning at 6 am and it was in the 50s..... Totally loving that.....WE had Dixie Beele Junior clinic on Sat. KN and KE had fun dancing with all the other girls .....  was an awesome fun raiser and had a blast and pizza.... I only ate 2 slices and that was it.... Go me...... It rained all weekend ...praise God we needed the rain but could have sone without the earthquakes everyone but me felt.... Which is a good thing cause I would freak if the house started moving...... Other then that it was an amazing weekend .... I got up this morning at 5 and went and ran 2 miles and then came to work and have gotten everything done I need to for the ARD this morning........ Its going to be a  wonderful day........

No comments:

Post a Comment