Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just an everyday Thursday

Today is just an everyday Thursday in our world.... We are getting ready for a pep rally tomorrow and another exciting football game. We are at our stadium this week which is nice. No traveling this week to other schools. Here are some pictures from last weeks Pep Rally

They had a blast. I am hoping that this week goes as well I am proud of my olddest KN for making the Varsity Drill Team as a freshman. She has also made all of her dances since the start of school.

As for AM he gets to be in the next tennis match as long as we have good weather. KE stated chior this week they are doing the beetles this year which make her so happy. She has gotten to make a lot of new friends this year in chior.
Saturday we are going to AGs soocer game and the 50th Ann. for the middle school I teach at and went to. Its a very special day for our school and I can't wait to be a part of it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend .....

No comments:

Post a Comment